Search TCW Crew Website
Winter Conditioning ProgramMonday, November 16, 2015 -
GET IN SHAPE FOR THE COMPETITIVE SPRING SEASON!
Who: 8th – 12th grade+ boys and girls who are ACPS students
Start: November 30, 2015
Finish: February 19, 2016
Days: Monday - Thursday
Time: 4:00pm – 6:00pm
Requirements: Must have a ‘PROOF OF PHYSICAL’ (receipt for submitting completed VHSL form)
Transportation: There is no bus transportation provided
Registration: There is NO registration – just show up on December 1, 2015!
To obtain the pink PROOF OF PHYSICAL Card:
- Go to Athletic Participation/Parent Consent/Physical Examination Form (VHSL Physical Form) and print out this form OR pick it up at the Athletic Office at TC Williams main campus between 9:00am – 5:00pm (not including lunch 12:30p-1:00p)
- Pages 1, 2, and 4 must be completed and signed by a legal guardian and the student-athlete
- Page 3 must be completed and signed by an appropriate health care professional
- You can have your doctor complete the form
- Go to the Teen Wellness Center at TC to have a sports physical (fast and easy and free) by appt or walk in
- Monday-Friday 10am-5pm
- Students should turn in the completed form to the TC Williams Athletic Office to receive their PROOF OF PHYSICAL card (actually a receipt that the office has received your completed form)
- These cards should be presented on the first day of Winter Conditioning
You have two options:
NO STUDENT CAN PARTICIPATE WITHOUT A ‘PROOF OF PHYSICAL’ CARD
© Copyright 2013 Alexandria Crew Boosters Club, Inc. - PO Box 3202, Alexandria, VA 22302. Comments and suggestions are always welcome. Contact the webmaster.