Search TCW Crew Website
2014-2015 Winter Conditioning ProgramTuesday, November 4, 2014 -
GET IN SHAPE FOR THE COMPETITIVE SPRING SEASON!
Who: 8th grade+ boys and girls who are ACPS students
Start: December 1, 2014
Finish: February 20, 2015
Days: Monday - Thursday
Time: 4pm – 6:00pm
Requirements: Must have a pink ‘PROOF OF PHYSICAL’
Transportation: There is no bus transportation provided
Registration: There is NO registration – just show up on December 1, 2014!
To obtain a pink PROOF OF PHYSICAL Card:
- Go to Athletic Participation/Parent Consent/Physical Examination Form and print out this form OR pick it up at the Athletic Office at TC Williams main campus between 8:30am – 4:30pm
- Complete all the sections except for the Medical History and Physical Exam sections
- Please bring the form to a physician to complete these sections. You have two options:
- You can have your doctor complete it
- Go to the Teen Wellness Center at TC to have a sports physical (fast and easy and free) by appt or walk in.
- Monday-Friday 10am-5pm
- Students should turn in the completed form to the TC Williams Athletic Office to receive their pink PROOF OF PHYSICAL cards
- These pink cards should be presented on the first day of Winter Conditioning
NO STUDENT CAN PARTICIPATE WITHOUT A ‘PROOF OF PHYSICAL’ CARD
© Copyright 2013 Alexandria Crew Boosters Club, Inc. - PO Box 3202, Alexandria, VA 22302. Comments and suggestions are always welcome. Contact the webmaster.